Sports Info and Forms
2019 Sports Information and Medical Forms
ATTENTION HIGH SCHOOL FALL ATHLETES:
All forms for High School FALL SPORTS are now being accepted in the ATHLETIC TRAINING ROOM and should be submitted prior to JULY 29th. Fall Sports include: Football, Field Hockey, Boys and Girls Soccer, Boys and Girls Cross Country, Girls Tennis, Girls Volleyball, Cheerleading and Sailing.
IF YOU ARE SUBMITTING A NEW PHYSICIAN PHYSICAL FORM, please be aware that there is at least a one week processing time as it must be:
1. Reviewed by the ATHLETIC TRAINER
2. Reviewed by the SCHOOL NURSE
3. Reviewed by the SCHOOL DOCTOR
4. Returned to ATHLETIC TRAINER for final review before the student-athlete is allowed to participate.
By clicking on the link below, forms will now be filled out and submitted electronically. You must complete each page before continuing onto the next page. BE SURE TO PROCEED TO STEP #2 WHEN YOU ARE DONE WITH STEP #1.
YOU MUST PICK EITHER # 1 OR # 2 BELOW AND RETURN TO SCHOOL TO COMPLETE SUBMISSION PROCESS
1. Your most current Pre-participation Physical Evaluation form from your physician. Be sure to include page 1, the Health History Form. Incomplete forms will be returned and delay the clearance process.
"Please be sure the doctor completes the vision portion of the exam. If your child sees an eye doctor, attach their yearly report to the physical. A vision test is a REQUIRED part of the exam and must be completed by the physician. Any physical without all vital signs and vision exam will be returned to the parent and will delay the start play for your child."
2. The Health History form if you do not need a new physical before the first official day of practice.
Please return the above forms to either the box outside the Athletic Training Room door or you can mail the forms to:
ALLISON FLOCKHART, ATC
KAREN MANISTA, ATC
SUMMIT HIGH SCHOOL
125 KENT PLACE BLVD
SUMMIT, NJ 07901