Next Parent Wellness Series Presents....
You are invited on Wednesday, February 7, 2018 (7:00-8:30pm), as the Parent Wellness Series hosts Psychotherapist Tom Kersting. He will present the following: DISCONNECTED: How To Reconnect Our Digitally Distracted Kids.
Come and gain control of your child's media diet:
- Learn why ADHD and anxiety disorders have skyrocketed
- Understand how social media impacts kids' self-esteem
- Why EQ is crucial and how technology impacts it
- Reconnect with you child by disconnecting the devices
- Mindfulness and meditation to help reclaim your child's brain
- Gamer addiction and what to do about it
This event is the 3rd program of the Parent Wellness Series offered as part of the Consortium of Superintendents and Student Assistance Counselors from Summit, Berkeley Heights, Millburn, New Providence and Chatham High Schools.
The program will be hosted by Berkeley Heights at Governor Livingston High School Auditorium.
Please see attached flyer for more information about the program, or contact Amy Herber, SHS Student Assistance Counselor at email@example.com