Tours of Primary Centers
Tours of Wilson and Jefferson Primary Centers Announced
Summit, N.J., November 1, 2023 -- Parents/Guardians of prospective Kindergarten and Pre-Kindergarten students for the Summit Primary Centers at Jefferson and Wilson are invited to tour the facilities. Tours will be provided at both locations in Summit:
● Jefferson Primary Center, 110 Ashwood Avenue
● Wilson Primary Center, 14 Beekman Terrace
All tours begin at 8:45 AM and last approximately one hour. Tours are limited to 15 participants (parents/guardians only please) and we ask that you call the office to reserve a spot.
"This is an opportunity for parents/guardians to see The Primary Centers firsthand and learn more about our engaging school community," said Evan Kozak, Principal of The Primary Centers.
Please select your tour location and date based upon your home school assignment:
● Washington & Franklin Schools – Tour Wilson Primary Center → November 28, 2023 and December 13, 2023 at 8:45 AM
● Brayton & Jefferson Schools – Tour Jefferson Primary Center → November 29, 2023 and December 12, 2023 at 8:45 AM
● Lincoln Hubbard School – Please contact either Primary Center Office to determine your Primary Center location.
Children who will be 5 years old by October 1, 2024 are eligible for Kindergarten and children who will be 3 years old by October 1, 2024 are eligible to enter the lottery for Pre-Kindergarten. Information regarding registration for Kindergarten and applications for the Pre-Kindergarten lottery for the 2024-2025 school year will be available in December.
Reservations to tour The Primary Center at Jefferson can be made by contacting Donna Niebanck at 908-918-2160 ext. 6752. Reservations to tour The Primary Center at Wilson can be made by contacting Donna Schneider at 908-918-2175 ext. 6652.