- 6/7/8 SCHOOL SUPPLY LIST
- COUNSELOR ASSIGNMENTS
- GRADE 8 GRADUATION
- HONEYWELL EMERGENCY ALERT SYSTEM
- POMPTONIAN CAFETERIA SERVICES
- SECURITY PROCEDURES
- STOKES INFORMATION
- SUMMER READING LIST
- YEARBOOK FLYER
If your student is having issues with his/her Chromebook during the school year, here is how to request support:
1. Student takes Chromebook to Computer Lab aka "The Fish Bowl" in the Library
2. Student fills out a form that explains what is wrong with his/her Chromebook
3. Student turns in Chromebook and completed form to Mrs. Kennedy or Ms. Smith in The Fish Bowl
4. Student checks back in The Fish Bowl at the end of the school day to pick up repaired Chromebook.*
Please Note: It is the student's responsibility to check back to The Fish Bowl to pick up his/her repaired Chromebook. Most Chromebook repairs are completed by the end of the school day they were submitted on.
Information regarding registering for the district's emergency notification system can be found by clicking here.If you have an issue with the Honeywell System, please contact Mrs. La Shure at (908) 273-1190 ext. 4504.